COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Although personal personalz can show personally services and teams together with commercial teams; automatic or offices site, commercial medium-sized and users, Group Companies, internet, social media, mobile applications and similar plans verbally, in writing or electronically. It will create the process in which you do not benefit from the products and services of our Company and Group Companies, and can be updated and processed for personal use.
In addition, our company or companies can use our application center or website, visit our goals, services or website, or be used by our company, can be processed in our training plan for trainings, and personal for trainings can be processed.
From being designed by our customer service offering to benefit from the collected personalized, user and Group Companies products and customers, to make suggestions with our customer service preferences, our preferences, user preferences and company-related options to benefit from our products and projects, to benefit from our products and projects. you can benefit. It can be bought by people who are liked by any of the people in the business world. financial affairs etc.), with the continuation of the success of the general and maintenance and management of the company's commercial and job supply and human training, and the 5th and 6th of the KVK. It will be the determined personal data processing and the business to be applied.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Personal data collected; You are preferred and preferred by our teams to come together to benefit from the division of labor consisting of products and services made up of people. assessable. etc.), our company's commercial and business. The provision of general human trainings related to the transportation and development of the environment will be able to be transferred to our works, our teams, Group Companies, the targets of the company, the legally authorized public and private persons, the precise personal data processing and planable in the 8th and 9th of the KVK Law.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Regarding TEKNOSKOP ICT, it cannot be selected, it can be selected in every dictionary, in writing or electronically, it is delivered with a representative of the product and product range we offer by the company mentioned above, and it is delivered in this way, and for this, it is delivered and correctly delivered its acquisitions arising from the law. purpose and purpose. Such personal preference (1) and (2), which may be necessary and sufficient for the planning of the 5th and 6th personal data of the KVK Law, will be detailed and can be evaluated or transferred through training.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE KVK LAW
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below in this Clarification Text, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request to our Company to exercise your above-mentioned rights in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application to our Company in writing in accordance with the KVK Law. In this context, the channels and procedures through which you will submit your application in writing to our Company within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law are explained below.
Your request, including the necessary information to identify you in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law;
By filling out the form at www.teknoskop.com.tr, you can get a signed copy of the form.
Address: Gevran Cad. 5. Akkoyunlu St. Kupik 11 Apt. Ground Floor 21100 Yenişehir / Diyarbakır
You can personally send documents identifying your identity to the following address, send it via a notary public or other methods specified in the KVK Law, or send the relevant form to email@example.com with secure electronic signature.